Heat Resistant Aluminum Tape
- Duct seal reinforcement of pot type stove and water heater For reinforcement repair of the place where high temperature such as inside the engine compartment catches
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- (Aluminium part) 316, (adhesive) 180
- Base Material Thickness (mm)
- Silicone based
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- Soft-quality aluminum foil
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for the protection of a resin that is close to the motorcycle muffler
On 2015-06-15 15:38:01
It was inexpensive, but was used for the protection of the resin portion of the test to motorcycle. Because even if in the wrinkle adhesive force is good stick firmly it could work in peace.
Muffler hole of the track occludes
On 2014-11-24 16:32:41
Since good adhesion, adhesion easy Hari was good.
On 2014-10-15 17:56:27
It was around the coupling portion of the waste heat pipe of the water heater. Adhesive force is usually the good was not lost even if wrapped in squeezed
It seals the connecting portion of the high temperature piping
On 2014-09-16 15:54:51
Since the heat-resistant temperature is higher than normal aluminum tape has come in handy.
Paste heat-resistant parts
On 2014-03-13 15:56:08
It was used in the insulator mounting of the bonnet. It was good and easy to paste.
Use in muffler
On 2014-02-20 15:52:32
Easy to use
Used in the repair to the car of the muffler
On 2010-07-17 20:47:12
It does not arrive
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought