* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Drilling Capability (mm) Concrete
- Dimensions (Width W x Depth D x Height H) (mm)
- Drilling Capacity (mm) Woodworks
- Drilling Capacity (mm) Ironworks
- Chucking Ability (mm)
- 1.5 - 13
- Cord Length (m)
- About 1.9
- Blows (min-1 [times/minute])
- About 0 - 44800 variable speed / rotation speed x16
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- About 0 - 2800 continuously variable transmission
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- About 1.9
- Dipusu gauge chuck handle side grip
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Hole in the wall opened work
On 2016-12-06 12:10:17
It was an electric power tool for the first time use the manufacturer, was enough condition to use as a simple work (drilling of the concrete wall).
Drilling of about M6 in concrete
On 2016-06-25 08:08:55
Very easy to use and it is ideal for vibration drill use of about M6.
By the way I am, rechargeable impact Doi bar two sets, usually for 100V
Drill has two sets, we have selectively used depending on the application.
Gas water heater installation
On 2016-02-01 09:40:51
It is possible to open the lightly hole in concrete. It is convenient lightly easy to use.
I did a good shopping.
M6 under drilling of concrete anchor bolt
On 2015-02-08 14:10:36
It was the purchase of slightly anxious because there was and easily broken in the reviews, I'm glad a robust and powerful tool in the range to my use.
Drilling for woodworking etc.
On 2012-10-01 18:31:56
I used a wooden awl of 15 mm and drilled a little wood with high moisture content, but there was no power, impossible impossible immediate on the motor, smoke emerged. After that, it got burned inside and stopped moving. (Unavailable)