* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill., Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill.
- Corner Hit Minimum Width (mm)
- 15mm/360degree direction control
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Maximum Tolerance Torque (N m [kgf / m])
- Weight (g)
- Material (Body)
- Connection Diameter
- (hexagon) 6.35
- Description 2
- Ideal for vis installation removal work in tight spots and corners.
- On the work, so use the hands use to the stability of the screw comes with bisupita.
- # 2 x 45 mm bits, # 2 x 65 mm single-bit, 1pc Bispita
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Pillar drilling for the wall of the electrical wiring
On 2016-03-11 14:35:36
During the renovation, it opened the horn wall board, when the electrical wiring and drilling a pillar, was used, and easy to use so have easy sturdy. In addition, it is also substantial maintenance for the part, not parted on the work of the narrow space. But we have three similar grip to the other, easy to use this is the best. I use about two years.