* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill., Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill.
- Corner Hit Minimum Width (mm)
- 15mm/360degree direction control
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Maximum Tolerance Torque (N m [kgf / m])
- Weight (g)
- Material (Body)
- Connection Diameter
- (hexagon) 6.35
- Description 2
- Ideal for vis installation removal work in tight spots and corners.
- On the work, so use the hands use to the stability of the screw comes with bisupita.
- # 2 x 45 mm bits, # 2 x 65 mm single-bit, 1pc Bispita
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Column drilling for electrical wiring on the wall wall
On 2016-03-11 14:35:36
When reforming, opening corner wall board, drilling in a pillar and using electric wiring, but it is easy to use, it is very easy to use. In addition, maintenance of parts is substantial, too and can not be handled to work in a narrow place. I have three similar grips, but this is the easiest to use. I have been using it for about 2 years.