Telephone Stand Flex
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Arm Extension (mm)
- Distance between Stand and Desk (mm)
- Maximum 480/Minimum 147
- Maximum Clamp Mounting Width (mm)
- Range of Base Rotation (Degrees)
- Stand Inclination (Degree)
- Compatibles Telephone
- Up to the width of 130-220mm, up to the weight of 1kg
- Dimensions (Width W x Depth D x Height H) (mm)
- 200x405x highest 524 (not counting clip H40)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Main unit/ mainly ABS resis clamp portion/steel
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
THANKO (Electronic Equipment)
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For my desk
On 2015-12-03 14:54:00
It is bigger than I expected and the action is great. The angle of the telephone at the normal time is nearly horizontal and the liquid crystal display of the telephone is difficult to see. I think that it was good to have a gradient. Since each part is solid, it seems to be used for a long time and I am satisfied.
Use a phone several people
On 2015-10-15 21:31:18
Assembly was very easy. There is also a height, even if it is next to a personal computer, it does not become an obstacle, and it is using by several people. It is also popular in the workplace.
Used when two or more people share a phone call
On 2014-04-07 14:57:46
When sharing a phone with two or more people, it is convenient because it can be used by turning it! It is! It is! It is convenient to save space as it will feel like the place where the phone is floating in the air. The movement of the arm is not smooth and not smooth.
Installed in the desk as a telephone stand.
On 2008-12-04 09:24:28
The moving part is smooth and firm. The height is also good.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought