* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Body Size (phi mm)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (Bore Diameter)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (Thickness)
- Abrasive Wheel Dimensions (mm) (OD)
- Cord Length (m)
- Maximum Output (W)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Description 2
- Small-diameter slim body that is easy to grip cooling structure a high durability and high-power motor equipped with high-efficiency
- Grinding wheel 36P lock nut wrench 20
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Canning work, etc.
On 2015-10-03 21:46:52
I bought I think that it is useful in the type of with angle.
It is to get used to because it does not accustomed to with an angle other than is the conventional type was easy to do.
Since Makita has a platform to mount the grinding wheel metal, in use as of recent grinder of Hitachi
Because it is not Komu interference makes it easy to remove during replacement of the grinding wheel.
Concrete polishing work
On 2014-07-03 13:06:05
Since the angle is equipped with fatigue hand workability will be UP.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought