|Leakage Circuit Breaker NV-SW series
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Frame (AF)
- Reverse Connection
- Yes (only AC240V below)
- Trip Button
- Form Name
- Switching Lifetime (times)
- Mechanical: 10000 electrical (AC415V): 6000
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Full electromagnetic
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Leakage Indication System
- Mechanical buttons
- Within Operating Time
- Rated Sensitivity Current (mA)
- Rated Voltage AC V
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC415V: 5/AC200V: 10/AC100V: 10 (JIS C8371)
- Phase Wire Type
- Please connect the left and right electrode without using a central pole When used 1phi2W leakage breaker 3phi3W, 1phi3W, the 1phi2W 3 poles.Please connect the center line to the center electrode when used for 1phi3W.
- Connection Method
- Surface type: crimp terminals for
- Rated Current (A)
- Electrical Appliance type approval JIS standard display approval number acquisition
- Number of Poles
- Earth leakage breaker NV-S Series (general-purpose products)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Harmonic surge supported
*[No return] - You cannot return this product. For details, see FAQ.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.