- Wiring and Piping System
- Air piping port RC1 / 4, exit G1 / 2 and G Electric
- Allowable Operating Frequency (Times/min)
- Mounting Position
- Material (body)
- Zinc die-cast
- Ambient Humidity (% RH)
- 90 or less
- Assured Withstand Pressure (MPa)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Switch Form
- Micro switch: Z-15GD-B (OMRON)
- Contact Arrangement
- Weight (ｋg)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Repair of damaged compressor
On 2017-05-28 22:28:25
It was my first time replacing the pressure switch of the compressor, but I was slightly worried, but it is satisfactory that it is easy to replace and I fully demonstrate the function.
I use it for interlock circuit of heater
On 2013-11-15 12:23:40
Although it is a little big, the structure is simple and the output is a contact with large capacity, so it can be incorporated directly into the main circuit as an interlock. It is a structure to fix from the back side, but I think that the hole for fixing is too large in M8 and it is difficult to use. I want M4 to stop at two places.