* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Adjustment Method
- 1. Turn the black ball part with the left rotation. 2. When get loose, push to yellow grip side.3. After lock of the shaft is reliesed, adjust for the work.4. Fix the shaft with opposite of procedure.
- Width (phi mm)
- about 22
- Angle (Degree)
- 90 (blade tip)
- Work Material
- Iron, aluminum, copper, a plastic, etc.
- Weight (g)
- Overall Length (mm)
- about 110 (main unit)
- Blade section (HSS M2), grip section (polyester)
- Set Contents
- Steering wheel and substitution blade CS-20 (use range 3 to 20mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Use the chamfered after drilling.
On 2016-08-15 09:46:49
This is useful because the stretched use to. Durability seems to be a little bad.
On 2015-06-22 08:11:26
Portion of the head is greater feel heavy! Because you want to use to chamfer of about 10mm hole, I think that good if there is a little more small size.
Used to chamfer the hole
On 2015-05-09 09:18:00
Until now, but had been replaced by a blade of the drill so extensively cope with this product one, was good buy!
Finish of drilling prohibition
On 2013-07-11 13:44:24
But is the first time of use, it is a useful tool easy to use.
Unlike the type to wear ahead of the drill, you can go easy.
Used for chamfering holes in plastic items
On 2012-09-01 10:01:02
It is written as use range 1 ~ 20 mm, I bought it because I want to use from φ 1, but the tip is for safety, the blade is crushed and it can not be used unless it is from φ 2. Since sharpness is good, returned goods have been sent off. I would like to change the display or make it available to the tip.
On 2007-12-11 15:16:14
I am going to use cheap here because it can be used as well as a maker's item.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought