125mm Felt Buff
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Thickness is an aim. There is some difference each other during production process
- lustrous finish
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Thickness (mm)
- About 13/15 (measured value)
- (Compression, such as hair) felt
- ESCO Part Number
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
The telegraph key for Morse code has been manufactured in brass material. The surface of the brass will be in a very beautiful mirror finish.
On 2015-06-17 20:08:34
Although the surface of the brass had polished with fine sandpaper until now, it was not very clean with a trace of paper first, however, to the shiny and can be very beautiful mirror finish and polish with this buff Become. Then after a metal primer for processing over a clear lacquer to maintain the shiny state. If you do not protect the surface with clear lacquer brass is to prevent the color by oxidation becomes worse.