* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Reference Number of Carbon Brush
- Power Source (single phase/V)
- Drilling Capacity (mm) Woodworks
- Drilling Capacity (mm) Ironworks
- Chucking Ability (mm)
- 0.8 to 10
- Cord Length (m)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- 0 to 2500
- Power Consumption (W)
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Overall Length (mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Pilot hole for riveting
On 2017-01-19 15:34:55
It is very convenient because it is possible to switch between positive and reverse rotation, and the speed changes by adjusting the switch grasping. Easy because the weight is light, but the chuck is easy to loosen.
Removing under color etc. at the time of painting
On 2016-08-05 17:29:18
It sounds quiet and it is good to make it for the price. I can not use it to tighten the screw, but I am satisfied.
On 2016-08-04 21:22:21
Because there is no chuck, drill exchange is easy and work efficiency has improved