|Cordless Soldering Iron, Battery Operated
Cordless Soldering Iron, Battery Operated
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Continuous Opreration Time
- Alkaline batteries: About 60 minitues
Nickel hydrogen batteries (2150mh):About 120 minitues
- Power Consumption
- Alkaline batteries: 6V(6W)
Nickel hydrogen batteries (2150mh):4.8V(5W)
- AA battery x 4pcs (sold separately)
- Weight (g)
- 76g (excluding battery)
- Overall Length (mm)
- 212 (without cap)
- Set Contents
- FX-901 soldering iron (with B type soldering tip:No.T11-B), protection cap
- TRUSCO Part Number
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Simple work of the go
On 2009-04-14 11:39:25
Quite dependent on the voltage of the battery has power in this size.
I think preparation of the spare battery is the need you.
I still think ordinary iron is good for a full-fledged work.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought