Driver Drill Kit
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Torque (N, m)
- Clutch: 0.6 - 3.0 (20 steps) drill: 6.4
- Length x Height x Width (mm)
- Max Boring Capability (mm) Wooden
- Max Boring Capability (mm) Iron
- Screw Fastening Capacity (mm)
- Chucking Ability (mm)
- 1.0 - 10
- Cord Length (m)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Current (A)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Carrying case, Iron Kiri (18.104.22.168 mm), Phillips screwdriver bit (No.1 No.2), bit holder, socket adapter, hexagon socket (22.214.171.124.10.11 mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-11-15 09:09:32
It is convenient to use and easy.
Drilling, etc. When installing the hook
On 2015-08-27 22:55:41
Usability returnable have also aligned parts. Since the chuck does not need can respond smoothly.
Maintenance of furniture and vehicle
On 2014-01-15 21:12:02
Problem with the product itself is unlikely the price is ... (crying), the same thing was being sold at 4980 yen including tax in the neighborhood hardware store.
Assembly of furniture
On 2013-08-22 12:56:00
I chose the code expressions because where you want to use has been decided.
By repairing the mini bike, I detached bolts / nuts until M10, I made a paddy box for carpentry work.
On 2013-02-07 21:57:29
It is lightweight, compact and very easy to use although it has a cord with 100V specification. I did desorption of bolts and nuts up to M10, but it was not a problem at all. Most necessary attachment items are set and it is very easy to use and there is no storage. I felt a little insufficient tightening of a large screw nail. There was a set The smallest drill The break was broken up immediately as to how bad usage was.