|Acetylene Adjustment for Reverse Fire Prevention On-Insert
Acetylene Adjustment for Reverse Fire Prevention On-Insert
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The fire was extinguished in use with spray jets, also make plosive sound. Called this phenomenon "backfire" and burning continued in some cases in blowing pipe causes burn injuries and breakage of pipes. Moreover, if blazes reach hose and cylinder, it ca
- Secondary Side Pressure (MPa)
- 0.01 - 0.1
- Standard Flow Rate
- 6 NM3/h
- Valve-Inlet Pressure (MPa)
- - 1.55
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Entrance: free sliding Outlet side: M16 x P1.5 left-hand thread (includes phi9 hose for acetylene )
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Adjustment of acetylene.
On 2016-02-12 10:30:33
Since the reverse fire prevention is attached it is safe.
Install a wall or ceiling, it is used in the processing of metal fittings
On 2014-08-22 20:52:28
Automobile dismantling work
On 2013-08-01 14:46:06
Since the reverse fire prevention built-in I think that appearance may be neat.
Gas welding work
On 2008-04-08 10:14:42
Since the visceral type is After failure worry.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought