Snap Off Knife
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- To prevent contamination or injuries, To solve contamination problems, To prevent contamination or injuries, To prevent contamination or injuries, To solve contamination problems, To prevent contamination or injuries
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 2 0656
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Compatible Replacement Blade
- Sabunaifu L-type blade (XB108S), hook S blade (XB108F), Subknife L-type spare blade (XB108S), hook S blade (XB108F)
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- 142x38x24, 142x38x24
- Body: ABS resin, the inner shaft: 0.8 mm thick stainless steel, Oshide: polyacetal resin, MAIN BODY: ABS PLASTIC, IN AXIS: 0.8 MM THICK STAINLESS STEEL, DROST: POLYACETAL RESIN
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 360-0670, 360-0670
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Unpacking the cardboard
On 2015-08-20 11:50:23
It was purchased in safety priority, but can not be temporarily fixed the blade there is a hindrance to the work.
Work in the food factory (such as cardboard unpacking)
On 2015-06-30 15:03:30
One blade of no worry to be mixed in the product relented blade so blade automatically is safe because Madoru.
When cutting the plastic film raw.
On 2015-02-20 15:15:08
Off after completing, in the blade is closed structure, safety is more increased.
On 2013-06-26 20:25:01
Unpacking of the machine packing
On 2012-10-12 21:50:29
Blade does not hurt the unexpected because it is automatic retractable. It is easy to use if you get used to it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought