* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Cut ropes like rope and PP band.
- Materials (Blade)
- Dimensions (Height H x Width W x Depth D) (mm)
- Material (Body)
- Safety design blade difficult to touch the finger with an easy shape grip portion .
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
String of cardboard bundles, cutting of Cerro rope
On 2017-02-13 17:51:38
Normal Cerro rope or cord is cut easily. Since the stiffness is not strong it may be cracked in Inserting a bit of power, but we have come in handy so inexpensive.
Used to cut a thin rope to 40 mm
On 2015-01-15 17:39:09
I was looking for a long time until now I was glad that I finally got it I never found a new one I used it for 5 years even if I used it for 5 years and the cutting surface of the rope was beautiful and it was nice
Cut PP band and PP tape used for cardboard packing
On 2013-05-02 15:45:31
· The pawl of the cutter is on the right side, and when you cut it with the feeling of pulling toward you just holding it with your right hand, the parts of the pawl will fly, and then it will fly to the teeth of the cutter. Two of the ten sets flew at the first use. There are also uses which are bad, but I think that there is a variation in the welding of parts that is unsuitable for right handedness and parts. I think that it can be used for a long time if it is used carefully so that no diagonal force is applied to the cutter or use it with the left hand. · When you cut the vinyl string, scraps of vinyl will collect on the tip end. It's not a big deal ... · · ·
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought