* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Drill Bit Size(mm)
- 2.5 - 13 (can be polished)
- Drill tip angle (degree)
- 118 (polishing)
- Power Source (AC V)
- 110 - 120(1.75A/MAX, 0.77A/NORMAL)
- Continuous Opreration Time (min)
- Please use (for motor protection, please read carefully) about 15 use after about 15 minutes, and allowed to rest for 5 minutes or more.
- Dimensions (Width W x Depth D x Height H) (mm)
- Cord Length (m)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Wear goggles while using.
- 13mm chuck, # 180 polishing wheel, diamond wheel fixing wrench
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2012-10-18 18:15:35
It is very hard to set it on the chuck. At the end of my hardship I was able to grind straight from the first one.
Polishing of ironwork drills
On 2012-07-26 14:26:04
You need a little trick in the set of drills, but anyone can finish it evenly. It is convenient because it is compact so take it to the work site and you can immediately grind when the drill runs bad.