* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Power consumption (A)
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- Maximum Tightening Torque (N m)
- Input Voltage (V)
- Maximum Current (A)
- Cord Length (m)
- About 4
- Plug Angle (mm)
- Weight (g)
- (Socket) chrome vanadium steel, surface treatment/ chrome plated
- Socket (17 mm), deep socket (19 / 21 mm), work gloves, and battery terminal adapter cord
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Tire change etc.
On 2015-01-12 11:22:56
There is a reasonable power, it is handy and is useful.
Replacing a tire in an emergency case of a minicar
On 2010-11-03 18:07:22
I bought it for use in tire replacement of mini vehicles in an emergency situation, but today the emergency occurred. I punctured when I was out. When I used it for tire exchange, when I removed one bolt, the motor idled and did not stand any role. Although I bought it with a high price, it was a defective item. Since the date has passed since purchasing, it can not be returned. It seems better to open it as soon as you purchase it and test it on a trial. I am really disappointed. Does it matter?