- Remove, blow and dry dust. For Body Repair and Painting. Car maintenance. Mold. Metal Work.
- Nozzle Diameter (phi mm)
- Air Hose Inside Diameter (phi mm)
- 4 or more
- Compressed air
- Air Consumption (L/min)
- Connection Method
- Coupler connection
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0-60 (32 to 140degreeF)
- Nozzle cannot be replaced.
- Air inlet screw diameter: Rc 1/4 Air consumption quantity when measuring air pressure :0.94MPa
- Blowing off of cutting powder, dust, moisture and oil.
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To the product air blow at the grinding site of metal and ceramic.
On 2014-11-04 22:29:12
I bought it because I was using the company's air duster for a long time, but I can not subtly add or subtract from it. There is no problem when always blowing full blow, but small objects can not be blown with slight air. There are two more to purchase two more, but there are problems with the return of the lever or symptoms that air will not come out frequently. Although it will come out as soon as you hold the lever a number of times, it is not good for mental health to occur frequently.
On 2013-10-07 16:48:08
Easy to adjust air
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought