|Twist Drill For Hexagon-Head Axis High Speed General Steel Materials
Twist Drill For Hexagon-Head Axis High Speed General Steel Materials
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- It cannot be used for the steel materials which have been heat-treated.
- Puncturing of stainless steel, general steel material, cast iron, light metals, etc.
- Compatible Tool
- Electric drill, drill press
- Titanium coating
- Shaft Diameter
- High-speed-steel (HSS)
- Set Contents
- phi 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.2, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.8, 5.0 mm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Wood, drilling of an aluminum plate
On 2014-08-21 13:29:03
Drill and hex bearing has become the adhesive fixed but did not become useless are bonded tilted large central axis of the two.
Drilling of acrylic plate
On 2014-07-22 08:31:11
Regardless of the drill diameter, the size of the chuck portion is purchased because the same.
Since acrylic is fragile, it is there is a need to increase the diameter little by little at the time of drilling.
That is why frequently to replace the drill, but it was too lazy to adjust its every chuck.
Since all of the size that's this drill is the same, the exchange is now very easy.
So cut is originally a metal excellent sharpness.
But the addition of more force than necessary, because crack is acrylic, please in moderation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought