|Sealing and Masking Tape for Siding Boards
Sealing and Masking Tape for Siding Boards
- Please use the tape after thoroughly removing filth, dust, and moisture from the adhesive side. Please avoid places of high temperature, direct sunlight, humidity, and store in a cool location.
- For rough surface curing
- Adhesive Force (N /18mm )
- Tensile Strength (N /18mm)
- Tensile Strength (N/10mm)
- Adhesive Power (N/10mm)
- Elongation (%)
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- Blue flat-surface paper
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
I use it as a cover to apply sealing on the wall of a veranda handrail.
On 2017-11-02 17:34:33
I understood that there was adhesion more than the masking tape that I had purchased before and there is a notation for sandstone siding.
On 2017-09-02 09:35:40
Adhesive strength is hard to use because glue remains on the object to be pasted halfway.
Exterior wall sealing construction
On 2016-03-29 14:34:33
Adhesion and easy to use
Curing work or masking operation
On 2015-06-16 15:08:37
I am happy with the quality of products, but I'm happy if you can sell box units instead of 7 units and raise the discount rate.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought