* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- USB connection
- Head Composition
- Thin film thermal head (180dpi 128dot)
- Printing Method
- PRO thermal transfer printing method
- Color (Body)
- Tabular Work
- (Included on CD-ROM) 8 species
- Cutter Part
- Auto cutter
- Outer Frame
- (Included on SPC5) 78 species
- Operating Envrionment
- 64MB or more recommended, recommended in the case of Windows XP Professional / XP Home Edition: Recommended Pentium 300MHz or more memory if the recommended Pentium 166MHz or more Windows XP Professional / XP Home Edition: mounted software: SPC5
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- Label Width
- P-TAPE standard (188.8.131.52.18.24 mm)
- OS Support
- Japanese Windows 98 (R) / 98SE/Me/2000 Professional / XP Professional / XP Home Edition
- AC adapter
- Weight (g)
- (Except tape) about 400
- Trial PRO tape cartridge (18mm width) AC adapter (AC0615J) PC label software (CD-ROM) USB cable (AB type)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When attaching a title to the spine of a file
On 2017-04-29 14:56:06
Normal Tepra is easier to input than operating with PC. I'm sorry.
On 2016-06-22 10:07:25
Since the font which can be used with Tepra alone is limited, this product is purchased by being able to use the font which is contained in PC. It is convenient that various fonts can be used properly.
In-house marks, also for personal use
On 2016-04-06 22:15:51
It is easy to use and very good. However, I am anxious that it sounds a little noise.
On 2015-10-19 16:31:22
Job sorting, storage classification at home
On 2015-08-31 19:14:08
It seems inconvenient that you can not search kanji etc, but it is recommended because you can search and execute even in kanji and old kanji entered in PC and version upgrade is easy.
Display contents of part case
On 2015-07-04 09:35:15
Label creation is successful because it can be entered in tabular form on the PC rather than typing on the main body with the keyboard. It was a beautiful print that I could hardly feel jagged because it was 180 DPI. It seems that barcode QR code can also be done, so it seems that many can be used. If you use metallic luster tape you will feel like a nameplate
On 2012-11-18 08:56:51
I am glad that I can control it with a PC, but it is easier to buy when the price becomes cheaper. As it can not be helped, since cables are in the way, I think that it is convenient if it becomes USB bus power driven USB.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought