- Cable Specification - Thickness (mm2)
- Electric Wire Permissible Current (A)
- Outlet Specification
- Ground 2P
- Electric Wire Specification-Number of Cores
- Electric Wire Specification-Classification
- Rated Current (A)
- Plug Socket Shape
- Capped Trilateral
- Plug Socket Number
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Outdoor type
- With ground
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Purchase of as emergency supplies
On 2015-07-16 17:26:12
The number of outlets is three, but I think good to four there.
Otherwise, I am very satisfied.
Site of the open-air
On 2013-12-31 21:08:05
The highest is at an affordable price to use outside because the outside work
Use of outdoor floodlight / emergency
On 2013-10-16 15:43:52
- Since residents' association of not much use in the purchase as an emergency, as the heavy rain and dust type was good because it is relatively inexpensive.
• In the indoor there is one outlet does not rotate, but it is a pity that nothing inexpensive as for outdoor use.
• When the wound, I think that it is more convenient to clean and be wound if there is a guide to move from side to side like a water hose.
Extension cord of the construction site
On 2013-03-13 14:51:44
Carry is also good, we use conveniently.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought