- Cable Specification - Thickness (mm2)
- Electric Wire Permissible Current (A)
- Outlet Specification
- Ground 2P
- Electric Wire Specification-Number of Cores
- Electric Wire Specification-Classification
- Rated Current (A)
- Plug Socket Shape
- Capped Trilateral
- Plug Socket Number
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Outdoor type
- With ground
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Purchase as disaster prevention goods
On 2015-07-16 17:26:12
Though the number of outlets is three, I think it would be good if there are four. Other than that I am very satisfied.
On 2013-12-31 21:08:05
It's out of work so I can use it outside and it's the best at reasonable price
Use of outdoor floodlight / emergency
On 2013-10-16 15:43:52
· It is good because it is relatively inexpensive as a rainy / dust-proof type because it is not used so much for purchasing as an emergency of the self-governing association. · For indoor use, there are things that the insertion port does not rotate, but it is regrettable that it is not inexpensive for outdoor use. · When winding, I think that it is more convenient to wrap cleanly as there is a guide moving right and left like a hose of a water supply.
Extension code of construction site
On 2013-03-13 14:51:44
It is easy to carry and conveniently used.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought