|Mackee Ultra Fine for Water-Based Marker Paper
Mackee Ultra Fine for Water-Based Marker Paper
- Depending on the paper quality, it may bleedthrough on japanese writing paper used for calligraphy, dictionaries, etc.
- Simili paper, drawing paper, cardboard, etc. Wood, glass, plastic, metal, etc.
- Line Width (mm)
- Thin/0.7-1.2, super thin/0.5
- Fine print / ultra fine print
- Weight (g)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
- Water-based pigments
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Use when drawing Sengaki illustrations
On 2016-04-03 07:08:44
I bought thinking to try those of various manufacturers to draw the Sengaki illustrations.
At the check-item fill in the drawings
On 2015-05-02 09:35:06
Because even fill out the copy paper do not appear on the back, but I think it can be good to double-sided copying the back side as a manual feed
More of the ultra-fine would no longer write immediately.
When you emphasize writing in advance you want the contents of the paper
On 2010-11-17 13:56:36
It is no longer using an oil-based pen so to easy to write without smudging.
Fill in the copy paper
On 2009-11-27 10:56:03
Ink does not bleed on the back Unlike oil
Good slip of the pen
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought