|Mackee Ultra Fine for Water-Based Marker Paper
Mackee Ultra Fine for Water-Based Marker Paper
- Depending on the paper quality, it may bleedthrough on japanese writing paper used for calligraphy, dictionaries, etc.
- Simili paper, drawing paper, cardboard, etc. Wood, glass, plastic, metal, etc.
- Line Width (mm)
- Thin/0.7-1.2, super thin/0.5
- Fine print / ultra fine print
- Weight (g)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
- Water-based pigments
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used when drawing line drawing
On 2016-04-03 07:08:44
Is good. I tried to try various manufacturer's stuff to draw line drawing illustrations and purchased it.
When check items are filled in the drawing
On 2015-05-02 09:35:06
I do not see it on the back side even if I fill out the copy paper so I think it would be good to copy both sides with the back side as a manual feed, but ultrafine can not be written immediately.
When writing on paper of contents you want to emphasize
On 2010-11-17 13:56:36
Because it is not bleedable and easy to write, it is no longer possible to use an oil pen.
Fill out the copy form
On 2009-11-27 10:56:03
Unlike oiliness, ink does not bite behind Pen slip is good
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought