|Special Scissor For Rubber Hose
Special Scissor For Rubber Hose
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 2 0650
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Cutting Capacity
- Rubber hose (with a thickness of 7mm, until phi. 25mm), pressure-resistant hose (non-metallic fiber), rubber plate (to a thickness 15mmm), condensation prevention for urethane winding hose (phi. 28mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- One-bladed scissors, Single layer scissors
- Weight (g)
- 200, 200
- Overall Length (mm)
- Dimension (mm)
- Stainless steel, ABS resin, stainless steel spring, STAINLESS STEEL, ABS PLASTIC, STAINLESS BANE
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 327-8131, 327-8131
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When the car maintenance, cutting of hoses
On 2016-12-22 14:53:25
Sharpness well, it cuts also beautiful
A little sloppy the lever return of spring
After that much durability is a concern.
Use the hose size cut
On 2016-01-12 14:58:07
Factory tube is inexpensive used to hose size cut, but it is worth use.
Cutting of Sanburehosu
On 2015-02-26 13:45:51
I was previously using a hose cutting of the V-shaped blade, but the workability went up instead of this.
Cut surface is inferior to a slightly V-shaped blade type, but it is clean cut without any problems.
Is a good cut anyway easily lightly.
Hose cutting of air piping
On 2013-07-24 14:02:28
Black part of the blade has become a cradle of resin, has become as Shah cut came down the blade.
It easy to have is a sharp maximum, you will want to try to cut a lot of things, but the metal only attention because it is useless.