* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Electric Motor
- Series-wound commutator motor
- Body Size (phi mm)
- Grinding Wheel Thickness (mm)
- 4 (can be installed thickness / 3 - 6)
- Grinding Wheel Diameter (phi mm)
- Body Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) (mm)
- Cord Length (m)
- Maximum Output (W)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Voltage (V)
- Single-phase AC 100
- Current (A)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Weight (ｋg)
- 100-36P grinding wheel (A-48751) 1 piece lock nut wrench
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Disassembly of waste materials etc.
On 2017-06-05 16:01:41
Both functions and weights have no problem at all, and we use it in every scene.
On 2016-03-10 22:57:19
It is lighter in weight for power, balance at work is good, and burden on the wrist is easy even for long hours work.
I use it for cutting rebar and cutting off concrete
On 2016-01-26 18:44:21
After all it is Makita, it is powerful and easy to use
Cutting of iron
On 2015-12-27 15:41:05
I have not used it yet, but it is probably good because I always use it.
Chamfering and cutting of steel materials
On 2014-06-13 19:13:44
It was a crocodile product I thought
Deburring of steel material
On 2011-10-28 16:32:33
Carbon decreases quickly, it does not get work without 30 minutes It got dusty without durability over price, buying a maker item becomes less expensive
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought