* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Maximum Tightening Torque (N m)
- Max Boring Capability (mm) Wooden
- Max Boring Capability (mm) Iron
- Screw Fastening Capacity (mm)
- (Maximum) 41
- Body Weight (kg)
- Cord Length (m)
- Power Consumption (W)
- 24 step clutch / continuously variable transmission
- # 2 Phillips # 8 minus double-ended bit, # 2 Phillips # 10 minus double-ended bit, bit holder
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2013-12-09 19:29:36
It was a little difficult as the furniture board was too hard, but there was no problem for the first use of the drill itself
Drilling, screwing, grinding
On 2010-01-27 08:05:38
I can adjust the rotation speed by pushing the switch convenient convenient Although this manufacturer's favorite has been used since before, I hope for reprint that I canceled because it is a missing item this time
Assembling of furniture etc.
On 2010-01-07 14:46:47
I used power tools for the first time, but since I move as I wanted, I was beaten. It was a woman because I was not confident about the power, but if it is so easy to handle, the impact driver was better. I changed the rechargeable battery immediately so I made it with a cord, but I do not feel inconveniences in particular.