* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Angle Sensor Adjustment (Deg)
- About 35 to about 120 variable variable vertical left and right direction
- Lighting Retention Time
- About 5 seconds - about 5 minutes
- Installation Location
- (The place that is not directly exposed to the rain) Indoor, outdoor
- Detecting Method
- Passive infrared
- Safety Standards
- S Mark
- Sensor Detection Range
- (Depending on the settings and environment) angle / left and right 100 degrees distance / maximum 10m
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -20 - 50
- Power Supply Voltage (V)
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- Power Cord (m)
- Power Consumption (W)
- 1 (at the time of lights out), 135 (lit)
- Rain-proof type
- Weight (g)
- (Including code) about 480
- X1 unit 150W halogen lamp, x2 mounting screws, x2 this concrete sleeve, x1 piece of masking seal
*[No return] - You cannot return this product. For details, see FAQ.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Antitrust lighting on your doorstep
On 2014-04-02 09:34:54
There are problems concerning adjustment of lighting time and adjustment of sensitivity. Is not it a pricey item?
Auxiliary light near the doorway
On 2013-09-22 20:35:49
The power cord is short. I want 2 m.
Automatic lighting in the workplace
On 2011-11-07 19:56:28
It became malfunctioning about 1 year after installation. Perhaps it's a price if it says price, but if you want to buy it next time, it will be another thing.
Installed in the entrance for crime prevention
On 2011-06-20 12:15:58
You can hardly adjust the distance and range (although it makes it like blindfold in the cover ...) and adjust the lighting time in 5 seconds or 5 minutes (even though it is a dial type) fine adjustment is impossible. I use it thinking that it is not a defective item because it turns ON / OFF. It is understood that I bought other products, but the sensor seems to perform better on the movable type (hanging on the bottom of the main unit).
On 2011-04-27 19:09:25
Brightness is good
Used as an auxiliary light for the sidewalk to the parking lot.
On 2010-11-26 15:19:43
Initially we could use it without problems, but it stopped lighting with a single rain. There is a lie in things with rainproof type, notation. I wish I had an umbrella from the beginning.
For garage security and door lighting around the door.
On 2010-02-21 08:29:05
The time setting and the illumination setting were quite delicate and I tried over again and again. Well good price so good
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought