|High Vacuum Pump Oil, NEOBACK, MR-100
High Vacuum Pump Oil, NEOBACK, MR-100
- Vapor Pressure (Pa[Torr])
- [1 x 10 -4 sup>] at50 deg C 10 -2 sup> less than 1.3 x
- Total Acid Number (mgKOH/g)
- Color (ASTM)
- Density (g/cm3 at 15 degree C)
- ISO Viscosity Grade
- Product Name of Hazardous Material
- 4 petroleum
- Types of Hozardous Materials
- Fourth class
- Kinematic Viscosity (mm2/s)
- 44.6 at40 deg C
- Pour Point (degree c)
- Ignition Point (deg C)
- Thermal stability (170 deg C x 24h) accepted
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Replace the oil in the vacuum pump
On 2013-11-05 13:37:48
Turbine oil was bought at a gas station, but was told to buy 20L cans rather than 4L cans. Was of is I was allowed to purchase this product in the 30 years before that because 20L in too much and think Monotaro like bought last time.
Impressions of try using is a wonderful word. When you put a turbine oil was spitting out smoke Mokumoku, but we reduce the amount of smoke There is only referred to as a vacuum pop only. Sound became quiet.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought