|Desktop soldering smoke absorber: 420-1
Desktop soldering smoke absorber: 420-1
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Wind flow and maximum velocity numbers is a value if you have installed the filter.
- 2WAY HORIZONTAL / VERTICAL POSITION POSSIBLE
- Maximum Flow Velocity (m/sec)
- (Vertical position)1.0(50Hz)/1.1(60Hz)
(Horizontal position) 2.6 (50Hz) / 2.9 (60Hz)
- Power Source (AC V)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Body / 166 x 212 x 113
Filter / 130 x 130 x 10
- Power Consumption (W) (50/60 Hz)
- Air Capacity (m3/min) 50Hz/60Hz
- (Vertical position)1.0/1.1
(Horizontal position) 0.4/0.5
- Weight (g)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 1 Filter
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
During soldering work
On 2017-03-09 06:25:37
Suction force is kana not good enough, I think. Not used now.
Hey is a solder
On 2017-02-18 00:03:41
I angle can not be adjusted
In this class, but it is quiet
Do not smoke and do not quite close (laughs)
On 2016-03-13 12:30:28
It was cheesy impression strong plastic feeling and see in the picture, the real thing is a well-built, there are moderately also weight.
Puff instrument was used for the first time, since it sucks vigorously smoke, very satisfied.
On 2014-02-27 17:50:45
Suction of smoke are somewhat satisfied. But, if you are working in the vicinity, the sound of the fan is a concern. But not if the problem for a short time, no longer hear the sound around when it comes to a long period of time. I want you to design a little more quiet.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought