53+1 Media Memory Card Reader
- Some compatible cards require an adapter.For more information, please refer to the Elecom home page.
Please confirm the latest information for compatible media at the Elecom home page.
- Five pieces
- Maximum data-transfer Rate (Mbps) (theoretical value)
- USB2.0/480, USB1.1/12
- Supported Media
- [SD MEMORY CARD]
SD (Highspeed, proHighspeed), Class2, Class4, Class6/SDHCClass2 and Class4, Class6, DSi for SD/miniSD/miniSDHCClass2 / Class10/SDXC/Wii and Class4, Class6/TransFlash/microSD/microSDHCClass2 and Class4, Class6 /
Multi media card
MMC/MMC4.0/ secure MMC/RS-MMC/RS-MMC4.0/MMCmicro(* an additional adapter necessary)
MS/MS (MagicGate, MagicGateHighspeed with memory select function) (Highspeed) /PRO/PRO /Duo/Duo (MagicGate, MagicGateHighspeed) (Highspeed), /PRODuo/PRODuo (M2) MARK2/PRO-HGDuo/ROM/micro for /PSP for Duo/PSP PRODuo
xD[SD memory card], xD Picture card Type M/xD Picture card type H/xD pixture card Type M
Compact Flash (CompactFlash TypeI)(3.3V)/ (HDD (UDMA support) TypeII)(3.3V)/ Compact Flash / Microdrive /CF type
- Warranty Period
- Six months
- Operating Envrionment
- Temperature between 5-40 deg C, humidity between 30 to 80% (not in cases of condensation
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- Consumption Electric Current (mA)
- The consumption current by a 150(Max)* memory card is included.
- Compatible Models
- Equipped with a USB2.0/1.1 interface (-SP2) Windows 7 / Vista (SP1-SP3) / XP / 2000 (SP4) systems and MacOSX10.2-10.6 runs on Macintosh
- Connector Shape
- USB type A
- Cable Length (m)
- Supply Voltage
- USB bus power
- Weight (g)
- USB 2.0 CABLE AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought