- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Characteristic Impedance (ohm)
- Sheath Outer Diameter (mm)
- Insulator Outer Diameter (mm)
- Conductor Construction (peice/mm)
- Sheath Color
- Insulation Resistance (M ohm/km)
- Conductor Resistance (ohm/km)(20 degree c)
- Static Capacity
- Material (insulator)
- PE (polyethylene)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used as the internal wiring of the transmitter
On 2017-02-26 15:20:07
It was inexpensive and introduced as a no brand, so I had anxiety but purchased it, it was a first-class manufacturer item, so I used it with confidence.
For antenna elements
On 2016-10-18 17:48:48
Although I was singing as a no brand, the main line had a stamp of the manufacturer I know. Delivery is also quick, I would like to use it in the future.
Production of Car TV antenna and Extension Code
On 2015-02-19 15:40:26
I decided to make my own because the antenna of the one-segment TV tuner is bad sensitivity. Since the impedance is 50 ohms, if you use the 75 ohm which is generally used, the loss will be out and the sensitivity will be worse. Because there are products like these in monotail, it is very helpful.
Expansion speaker wiring of anti-sand radio etc.
On 2014-01-22 15:33:20
Because it was used for hidden wiring, it was not particularly difficult to handle. I sold it because it did not sell to the near place!
Connection to patright
On 2013-02-18 10:57:41
· It is hard and can not be twisted when used. (Will not it become softer?
On 2013-01-31 16:03:36
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought