|Bevel Brush, Galvanized Steel Wire
Bevel Brush, Galvanized Steel Wire
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- The exhausted wire may scatters together with grinding rubbish (burr, welding rubbish etc)use it after wearing the safety goggles, protective mask, protective clothing, The exhausted wire may scatters together with grinding rubbish (burr, welding rubbish etc)use it after wearing the safety goggles, protective mask, protective clothing
- For deburring, surface finishing, paint peeling.For welding preparation., For deburring, surface finishing, paint peeling.For welding preparation.
- Metal Fitting Diameter (mm phi)
- Screw Diameter (MxP)
- Outer Diameter (phi mm)
- Trim Length (mm)
- Wire Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
9 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-07-05 22:48:16
It is very satisfying because it is cheaper than others and can be used without problems. I want to buy it before I lose it.
In the work process of the Roth iron
On 2017-02-16 18:48:24
I always use this! It is a handy feeling that will polish without scraping off metal rust and dirt
On 2015-09-08 09:31:46
I am using it for metal rust remover It is extremely early
Removal of sputter after welding
On 2014-12-02 02:43:07
While using it, I thought that improvement is needed for safety aspects such as wire getting pulled out or breaking, such as clothes and trousers sometimes get stuck in the face.
Polishing, rust removal
On 2014-11-27 10:06:18
This cheapness will be saved with a finish that is comparable to that of other companies' products, I am satisfied with the price that I can use without feeling unexpectedly. I'd like you to keep this price.
On 2013-01-31 23:54:56
Only continuous operation can be used for about 10 minutes. It gets worn soon that only the metal fitting in the middle gets hit. I purchased it a little more with reference to product reviews, but it is a disappointing item.
Peeling of the roof of the tin roof
On 2012-11-14 19:24:57
Rotational vibrations were easy to work other than I thought, wear seemed to be a little earlier.
On 2012-02-25 21:11:30
A bit hard
On 2011-11-11 14:56:07
Easy to use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought