* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Tip Saw Diameter (Phi mm)
- 185 (outside diameter) x20 (inside diameter)
- Cutting Capacity (mm) Angle (90 deg case)
- 45x45 (iron square timber 3mm thickness) 45 (Tetsumarubo 3mm thick)
- Cutting Capacity (mm) Angle (45 deg case)
- 46x97 (angle 3mm thick)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power Consumption (W)
- 1250 (maximum)
- Power (V)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Tipped only (this unit included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Pipe cutting work (steel pipe 9
On 2013-11-25 14:11:14
The body is solid with a casting, but the base looks poor. I am concerned about the durability of the base. It may be unavoidable for DIY. The dedicated chip saw is good for sharpness, but because the number of blades is small or the cut surface is rough. I think that it would be nice if there is a PRO use specification like an advanced machine.