|Data Logger, Temperature, "Ondotori"
Data Logger, Temperature, "Ondotori"
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Thermal insulation of residences and moisture retaining performance evaluation
Server room temperature and moisture control Temperature and moisture control for constant temperature warehouses, hospitals, museums etc Train cars, basement temperature and humidity records
- Recording mode
- Endless mode (when the recording capacity is full, data is over written)
One-time mode (when the recording capacity is full, the recording is stopped)
- Battery Life
- 1 Year (when infrared communication is effective: about 7 months)
*When recordings are taken for less than 10 seconds each, the battery life will be shorter more.
- Storage Interval
- 1 2 5 10 15 20 30 seconds / 1 2 5 10 15 20 30 60 minutes - select a total from 15 options
- Measuring Element
- Operating Envrionment
- (Body) temperature: -10 - 60 deg C / humidity: below 90%RH (no condensation)
- Memory Capacity
- 8000 data x two channels
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- Communication Method
- USB communication, infrared transmission, and serial communication (RS-232C)
- Resolution (deg C)
- (INCLUDED)TWO TPE RESIN COATING SENSOR(TR-0106)
- Number of Channels
- 2 Channels (selected from the internal 1ch./ external 2-channel sensor)
- Measurement Pricision
- Average +/- 0.3 degree c (-20 to 80 degree c), average +/- 0.5 degree c (-40 to-20/80 to 110 degree)
- Measurements, measurement recording mode, battery life warning / amount of recorded data, unit
- OS Support
- Windows 2000 (SP3 or later) / XP (SP1 or later) / 7, Windows Vista install: (the authority of administrator (administrator of a personal computer) is needed at the time of installation.)We do not guarantee compatibility with the 64 bit operating system)
- Body Weight (g)
- About 62 (battery included)
- One AA alkaline battery (LR6)
- Measuring Range
- -40 - 110degreec (supplied with external sensor), -60 - 155degreec (sensor sold separately), -10 - 60degreec (internal sensor)
- Built-in sensor thermal time constant is 12 minutes
- Operation manual, suite-of-software , one telecommunication cable (USB), and one AA alkaline battery"
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed