* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Use an electric motor with a clutch for safety. (Be careful to push too much as much as possible in order not to operate the clutch.) * Use guide bar for Galva wood when drilling of metal siding which uses Galvalume steel plate. * If the cutter has stopped in the middle of drilling wood, remove the center drill from the shank. * If you purchase the cutter only, purchase separately the center drill(guide bar for Galva wood is included) for Galva wood core.
- For metal siding using galvanized steel, wood / plywood / metal siding, ceramic siding, plastic drainage trout, PVC pipe, FRP and ALC , Japanese wall. Not for hard ceramic siding. Use hyper tire core drill instead.
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 1 0255
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Compatible Motor
- Please use an electric drill * rotation only.
- Compatible Materials
- Metal siding boards using galvanized steel, wood, plywood, metal siding board
- Chuck Dimensions (mm)
- 10 (S shank)
- Effective Length (mm)
- 130 (cutter length 150mm)
- Cutting Edge Diameter (phi mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Perforation possible material / plasctic drain mass, PVC pipe, FRP, ALC, Japanese wall, light gauge
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought