- Vapor Pressure (Pa[Torr])
- 1.3x10.0 -3 SUP> following [1.0x10.0 -5 SUP> or less]
- Density (g/cm3 at 15 degree C)
- Product Name of Hazardous Material
- 4 petroleum (Renorin DTA68)
- Types of Hozardous Materials
- Fourth class
- Weight (ｋg)
- Fire Service Act specified combustible materials such as flammable liquids (Renorin DTA100)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used in the oil exchange of old vacuum pump
On 2016-01-18 15:23:00
Purchased in own pocket in order to develop a vacuum pump that the oil level was using at the falling oil shirttail.
Work while I think that in frosty voice as "to be exchanged in this old pump," "Mitoreyo !!".
1L while little is original exchange amount, use almost 2L in order to flow the sludge and the like.
Voice after work, from the person in charge was a cold eye as "vacuuming became fast" (grin).
Price only to FUCHS will stretch a little, but I think the original is taken at the performance and long life.
For small built-in pump
On 2012-10-18 10:22:11
In particular, since there is no problem with the viscosity 100, viscosity 68 was also the same manufacturer.
A little dissatisfaction that does not have a tongue in the mouth.
On 2012-07-09 10:18:24
You may either mistake, but was in. Person to believe that the vapor pressure compared to the vacuum pump oil of Nippon Oil has just become 1/10.