* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Use the flat rivet or M2.6 countersunk head screws for mounting. Please take chamfered (C0.5 or more) to the mounting hole of the mounting panel. This product is intended for indoor use only. Do not use in places where there is a risk of water wet.<
- Measuring instrument, OA equipment, furniture, household appliances, etc.
- Material and Processing
- (Base) SPCC/Ni
- Adsorption Strength (N [kgf])
- About 53.9 [5.5]
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0 - 60
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Mounting of BOX, etc.
On 2014-12-10 10:33:31
"Please use the M2.6 Sarah small screws or Sarah rivets ※ attached." In the item description has become a, but can go without problems in the M3 Sarah small screws.
For the fixing of the time it opened the self closing sliding door.
On 2014-11-10 07:54:24
Form is also magnetic force was also good.
Mounting of the tool
On 2014-10-02 15:41:54
Surprisingly magnetic force was weak
It is used to secure the opening and closing the site as a magnet catch.
On 2013-06-28 13:56:25
The strength of the magnet is difficult to use that are unevenly distributed in the surrounding area. While the hope that it will be unavoidable as a magnet, more easy-to-use and there is a maximum intensity in the center.
Since only the magnet portion is protruded from the mounting portion in a circle, taking the mounting position is unlikely. In addition easy to use and there is a rectangle contains the attachment portion.
We are satisfied with the magnetic strength.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought