* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Use the flat rivet or M2.6 countersunk head screws for mounting. Please take chamfered (C0.5 or more) to the mounting hole of the mounting panel. This product is intended for indoor use only. Do not use in places where there is a risk of water wet.<
- Measuring instrument, OA equipment, furniture, household appliances, etc.
- Material and Processing
- (Base) SPCC/Ni
- Adsorption Strength (N [kgf])
- About 53.9 [5.5]
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0 - 60
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Installation of signboard for event
On 2017-03-15 14:14:51
I used it for the event signboard on the condition that it can be securely attached and easily detachable. It was thin and compact, but the magnetic force was strong, so it was able to fulfill the purpose.
For installation of BOX etc.
On 2014-12-10 10:33:31
In the item explanation, "※ Please use M2.6 Sarah Small Screw or Sarah rivet for installation", but you can go with M3 Sarah Small screw without problems.
To fix the door when opening the self-closing sliding door.
On 2014-11-10 07:54:24
Both shape and magnetic force were good.
Installation of tool
On 2014-10-02 15:41:54
Surprisingly the magnetic force was good
It is used as a magnet catch to fix the opening / closing part.
On 2013-06-28 13:56:25
It is difficult to use that the strength as a magnet is unevenly distributed around the periphery. While thinking that it is inevitable as a magnet, it is easier to use if there is maximum strength in the center. Since only the magnet part protrudes from the mounting part in a circle, it is difficult to remove the mounting position. Easier to use if it is rectangular including the mounting part. I am satisfied with the magnetic strength.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought