* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Volume (dB)
- 65dB or more
- Compatible Electiric Wires
- 0.5 to 0.75mm push button, Zosetsu-ko device terminal 2 100V wire terminal), phi1.6VVF wire
- Wire Length
- Up to 100m (push button wiring), up to 20m (Zosetsu-ko instrument wiring)
- 100,000 times sounding more
- Rated Power Consumption (W)
- Voltage (V)
- Rated / AC100 (50 / 60Hz)
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Set up so that it sounds even in the corridor
On 2017-02-18 03:35:23
When the sound of the doorphone phone in the living room closes the door, it was inconvenient not to hear it in the corridor. Opening a small hole in the wall of the corridor just behind the parent machine and extending the cord. The sound began to resonate in the house! Just draw two lines without power supply. There was a coupler in the master unit that will code these cordless handsets. It may be useful if it comes with code for amateurs
I tried to add it to an existing chime and purchased it. It is just a speaker box. I should have connected the speakers around here because it is for work.
On 2011-02-26 18:40:42
It is just a speaker box. I should have connected the speakers around here because it is for work.