* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Compatible Dimensions (mm)
- (TCT) outer diameter x blade thickness x hole diameter / 165x1.6x20
- Overall-Length x Width W (mm)
- Rated Current (A)
- No Load Rotation Speed (min-1[r.p.m])
- Cord Length (m)
- 2.8 (two-core cab tire cable)
- Cutting Capacity
- L angle W50xH50mm square pipe W45xH45mm round pipe phi54mm
- Power Consumption (W)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Tipped (165x1.6x20mm), 5mmL type wrench, 17mm wrench, spanner stop
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cutting of rebar, scraping bolt, etc.
On 2017-06-23 13:59:50
Compact, lightweight but sharpness, cutting speed is the best!
For everyday DIY
On 2014-12-08 22:33:11
Benefits are small except for price and weight. Although it can cut, since the backlash is large in the motor shaft and the drive part, rotation stops as soon as a slight load is applied. Even when I start up, it will start with a bad feeling like "Queen." It can not be cut with a single lowering, and it is necessary to raise and lower while keeping the rotation many times. The material stopper bracket is also insufficient in strength, so even if it is fixed, the material is shifted from the bracket when cutting. I tried to weld the steel plate to the bracket. If you can afford, we recommend a better one. It is something that really cuts out a little thing. Even for DIY is a bit strict. By the way the cover is rattled.