* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The nature of the hazardous materials
- Semi-cured Dry Time (hours)
- About 20 hours (winter: about 24 hours) (20 degC )
- Touching Dry Time (hour)
- About 7 hours (winter: about 8 hours) (20 degC )
- Standard Coating Area (coating 2times)(m2)
- About 24
- Content of Hazardous Material
- Product Name of Hazardous Material
- Second petroleum
- Types of Hozardous Materials
- Fourth class
- Danger Level
- Natural resin paint
- Synthetic resin (acrylic)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
The protection of the Shiraki
On 2015-09-09 18:00:52
Use in order to protect the pillars of Shiraki after multiplied by the wash. Extending well than there is no viscosity.
On 2015-09-07 12:53:07
I was looking for a paint of the dog to worry a kennel (outdoor).
Smell like pine tar was able to peace of mind as a sign of natural oil.
Because it is a paint viscosity was a kidnapping at least, is a good growth in the painted surface,
And dripping as soon as not careful on the amount to be given to a brush.
Paint of permeability in the pat, color also came out well. Very happy!