Car Wash Brush PP Tip Cracking
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- About 60
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Weight (g)
- Handle / polyethylene, brush/ polypropylene
- Install in hose (inner diameter about 15mm). Or apply water while brushing.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cleaning stainless steel tank for food
On 2017-06-07 16:02:45
The number of flocks which are totally refreshed is close so far It rubs twice 3 times with other brushes and it gently drops dirt falling slowly again If it rubs strongly, it falls with one time so it works fast
Car wash operation
On 2017-06-07 14:48:44
I thought that I could use the whole car body because there was a soft character, but it was too hard and usable step and tire wheel.
Automobile tire washing
On 2016-06-28 12:07:02
● The brush is stiff and durable. Foaming of detergent is good, feeling of brushing is good feeling. The balance between the handle and the brush angle, length etc. are slightly bad. ● I feel good if it is improved to a balance that makes it easier to get power, but I think that it is a passing point brush.
Wheels and tires during car wash, used for washing below.
On 2016-03-26 08:44:08
It is good to start using it because it is a former crack, but PP hairs are rolling and gradually hard to wash. I could not use it for the price.
On 2016-03-09 21:53:49
It was cheap.
On 2015-03-20 13:31:32
Water leaks from the part connecting the hose.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought