Pipe Covered Fitting
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- For column material, use cedar or either equaling or surpassing, for horizontal member, use douglas fir or either equaling or surpassing. For cross section surface size must be 105mmx105mm or more wood material.
- To connect shed joist and pole plate, and girth and beam.
- Proof Strength Test
- The short-term allowable tensile strength 11.9kN
- Mass (g/piece)
- Laws and Regulations
- Notification 1460 No. two items (to)
- Dimensions (phi mm x L mm)
- Surface Processing
- JIS H 8610 (galvanized) Grade 2 Ep over Fe / Zn 5 / CM2 D (Green)
- Goods / Japan Housing / Wood Technology Center performance certification
- JIS G 3131 (hot-rolled mild steel plate and steel band) SPHC
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Three Nine Shimano CO.,Ltd.
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Connection of make-up beam and pillar
On 2013-09-25 13:41:46
Equivalent hardware connections can be made without using battleship hardware. However, it can not be used for both draws. Recommended by manufacturers just right for 30 mm hole. There was a thing that the screw did not chew well because it does not fit well with the bolt unless right angle and depth are properly put out. If the application suitably matches, it is convenient and it can be constructed according to regulations, so I would like you to continue production in the future.