* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Always join this with the accompanying special screws
Square bit of bonding screw (#3) is not included.
- Used to connect pillar and foundation, pillar and horizontal beam
- Proof Strength Test
- Short-term tensile strength reference junction (P0t) 4.2kN
- N Value
- Laws and Regulations
- Daira 12 public notice notification No. 1460, no.2 (RO)
- Surface Processing
- Dip zinc-6% aluminium-3% magnesium alloy coated steel sheets
- (GOODS) 2435 NO. 09 A BUILDING MATERIALS TEST CENTER QUALITY PERFORMANCE TRIAL REPORT FOR 08 A / 0880 NO.
- ZAM * (MSM-HC-DZC90 or MSM-CC-DZC90)
- (No. 45) Rectangular-head screw CPQ-4(Gray) x 6 pcs.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-06-13 18:40:44
It has a seismic reinforcement of the old building.
We believe the use in fixation of the pillars and foundation.
Assembly of the demonstration equipment
On 2016-04-12 00:03:50
They are using for purposes other than building so inexpensive. Screw is replaced with something more small.
For the reinforcement of the wooden pillars
On 2014-12-06 12:21:48
It is efficient and mounting screws also less compact. Since the mounting surface is not an outer surface, when striking the surface material, it does not get in the way.
On 2014-11-19 11:16:16
Easy to use at low cost.
Pillars and framework
On 2014-10-20 12:44:45
Bend easily. It can not be said too much complain so cheap, and it is okay even if there is a little more strength.
Connection of rafters and steel
On 2014-07-22 16:11:43
Extra bis and vinyl packaging of one by one is difficult to use in the waste.
On 2014-05-29 13:13:12
Architectural hardware is a variety to choose good is this time at this site for hesitation can not minority purchase will take a look at the time also need next time because it was diverted to the bracket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought