- Please cut ground-beam sleeper shorter than 16 mm (8 mm one side) than the sill between inner dimensions
If you are installing a ground-beam sleeper of 105 angle to the base of the 105 angle , the hardware bottom and strip footing may interfere , so ple
- Use as junction of large pull pivot and foundation.
- Surface Processing
- Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (Z27)
- Thickness (mm)
- SGHC JIS G 3302 (HOT DIP GALVANIZED STEEL SHEETS AND STRIP) OR SGCC
- PRIVATE SERVICE (STB-55) x 9 BOOK
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Motorbike hut features
On 2017-04-17 19:14:45
It was quite a solid build, but 90 square woods are not finished in few millimeters. (Upper part) It may be correct though it does not enter ...
During garage construction
On 2017-01-19 16:24:25
The strength is preeminent, easy to install. It is fairly inexpensive to buy omake.
On 2016-07-22 16:29:59
To the beam receiving of the wood deck. It is the perfect size for 2 x 4 material. It is solid in strength as well.
On 2016-06-19 18:22:31
We will support the large draw more robustly than I imagined.
For large drops
On 2015-11-02 21:25:44
I purchased it here because it was not sold at the home center.
As the name suggests, I used it to receive a large draw
On 2015-01-20 22:15:08
It is very convenient for renovation as installation is easy
I use it when I draw a large draw.
On 2014-04-16 20:55:02
The metal fittings themselves do not have any dissatisfaction, but they sell quite cheaply at other sites and it was a bit disappointing.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought