- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Height Adjustment
- Adjustable insertion type 3 stage, the stand-type two-stage
- Rechargeable Type
- Ni-Mh three form x 1 (nickel-metal hydride) rechargeable battery single
- 3 lights made ??by Nichia
- Lighting Time
- About 6-8 hours
- LED Color
- Drip-proof type (IPX3)
- Height (mm)
- (Insertion type is used) (stand type used) about 465, about 380
- Width (mm)
- About 120
- (Light body, body parts) ABS resin, (spike) polypropylene, (light lens body part) polycarbonate
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Installation on outdoor table
On 2014-12-11 10:18:44
Even if it is placed outdoors, it is not fully charged, and when you need to turn on the switch at the time of charging, it lights up when it is not needed, and charging stops when necessary. Although it is a wasteful thing, it was destroyed on the third day of use.
Lighting on the window
On 2014-07-08 20:58:12
On the day, it was lit but the next day, it did not light up. Even if I hit it on the sun, I abandoned it without being useless at all.
Purchased in the garden to light the sidewalk.
On 2013-10-18 20:11:31
There was a big pine tree in the garden and the sidewalk was dark in the shade of the tree at night, so I installed it. It was nice that it was bright at the beginning but it is somewhat dark since the mountain is near, so sunset is early and it is about 3rd. However, it is brighter than the one that sells to a 100 yen shop or the like, and the inside battery is also a rechargeable battery of AA size, so ease of use may be good because you can also exchange batteries.
It is installed in the sunny day during the day, the dark passage (feet) at night.
On 2012-10-12 16:13:05
Since it would have been shipped with full charge, I did not notice the first day. Then, after discharging the next day once ... the charging is not accumulated. . . I thought that the losing hit ~ I thought, but I did a high shopping.