- Not available to use it for reinforcement material, water stop, and waterproof. Snap off knife is required to cut it.
- For corrosion proof of pipe fitting and trestle region of contact, steel pipe, car body parts, dissimilar metal touch corrosion points.
- Tensile Strength (N/10mm)
- Adhesive Power (N/10mm)
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- High-purity zinc foil
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- 0 to 40
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2014-06-09 07:36:29
I tried to leave it outdoors for several weeks after spraying the salt water on the one with the zinc tape on the iron plate and one not sticking it. There was no rust at all in the place where the tape was pasted. I was hoping for a chorus stop around the tape, but the rust in the surroundings of the tape was less than the rest in the first 3 days, but around the tape was full of rust around 1 week . As a result, against the place where the tape was pasted, there was almost rust inhibiting effect. I will continue the experiment to see how long this effect will last.
Due to rust deteriorated SUS 304 PL is brought into contact with the rising portion of the steel stairway kick, so that it repairs the plate. Stainless steel and dissimilar metal contact to prevent rusting due to ionization tendency
On 2013-10-03 23:02:17
I do not know until time passes