|Heat-Resistant Glass Cloth Tape
Heat-Resistant Glass Cloth Tape
- Insulation Breakdown Voltage (kV/mm)
- Tensile Strength (N/10mm)
- Adhesive Power (N/10mm)
- Continuous Use Temperature (deg C)
- 180 (heat-resistant classification Class H or equivalent)
- Silicone series
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Base Material
- Glass cloth
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHUKOH CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Taping of heater built-in high pressure hose etc.
On 2017-04-22 19:15:51
The tape elongation when wrapped is very small and good. Naturally, heat-resistant performance is also functioning satisfactorily.
Insulation at high temperature location
On 2014-10-21 10:51:01
I used it in the sauna room, but I liked it very easy to use as it was in the image.
Repair of thermal machinery
On 2014-02-26 13:23:02
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought