* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Some compatible cards require an adapter.For more information, please refer to the Elecom home page.
Please confirm the latest information for compatible media at the Elecom home page.
- Optimize USB transfer, it is a memory card reader that supports "USB boosters" that improves the transfer rate. Estimated speed improve rate :20% with the compact flash (UDMA compatible), 10% with the Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, 10% with the SDHC (class6).* Speed differs depending on the PC environment. The stated value is not a guaranteed value. Reading and writing is available with 46 types of diverse media without using adapter, and another 7 media will be able to use with adapter. Supported with SD memory card series, memory stick series, multimedia card series (expect MMCmicro), SDXC memory card(64GB), SDHC memory card, PRO HIGH SPEED memory card, memory stick PRO hight speed, compact flash UDMA, memory stick PRO-HG Duo, micro SD card. Mini SD requires adopter.
- Maximum data-transfer Rate (Mbps) (theoretical value)
- Supported Media
- [SD memory card] SD (High speed, pro High speed), Class2, Class4, Class6 / Wii / DSi for SD / SDHC Class2, Class4, Class6, Class10 / SDXC / miniSD (* separate adapter is required) / miniSDHC Class2 ( * separate adapter is required), Class4 (* requires a separate adapter), Class6 (* separate adapter is required) / TransFlash / microSD / microSDHC Class2, Class4, Class6 [multimedia card] MMC / MMC 4.0 / Secure MMC / RS-MMC (* separate adapter is required) / RS-MMC 4.0 (* require a separate adapter) / MMC micro (* separate adapter is required) [Memory Stick] MS / MS (MagicGate, MagicGate High speed, with memory select function) / PRO / PRO (High speed) / Duo / Duo (MagicGate, MagicGate High speed) / PRO Duo / PRO Duo (High speed), (must have * separate adapter) MARK2 / PRO-HG Duo / ROM / micro (M2) / PSP use Duo / PRO Duo [picture card] for PSP xD-Picture Card / xD-Picture Card TypeM / xD-Picture Card TypeH / xD-Picture Card TypeM + [Compact Flash Compact Flash (Type I) (3.3V) / CompactFlash (Type II) (3.3V) / Compact Flash (UDMA compatible) / Microdrive / CF type HDD
- Warranty Period
- 6 months
- Operating Envrionment
- Temperature 5 over 40 degC , humidity of 30 -80% (non-condensing)
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- About 83.0x58.5x15.0
- Consumption Electric Current (mA)
- Including 150 (Max) * Current consumption by the memory card
- Connector Shape
- USB type A
- Cable Length (m)
- It does not include about 1.0 * connector
- Supply Voltage
- USB bus power
- Weight (g)
- About fifty
- Compatible Models
- USB2.0 / 1.1 is equipped with an interface, Windows 7 / Vista (over SP2) / XP (SP1 over SP3) / 2000 (SP4) is Macintosh series to operate the model, and Mac OS X 10.2 over 10.6 works
- Instruction manual, USB2.0 cable