|Focus Control 3.0 W Led Headlight Helmets With Special Silicone Band
Focus Control 3.0 W Led Headlight Helmets With Special Silicone Band
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Brightness (lumen)
- (Maximum)160, (minitues) 60
- Operating Temperature (deg C)
- -5 - 40
- AA alkaline batteries x 3
- Battery life (hours)
- (High light) About 3.5, (weak light) About 6
- Light Source
- USA Cree 3.0 W LED
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- (Light body) 75 x 40 x 55-60
- Weight (g)
- 89 (Without batteries), Silicon rubber band fitted at 110
- (Body)ABS resin, (head band) fabric, (head band exclusive to helmet) silicone rubber
- Exclusive to helmets-silicon band x 1, AAA alkaline batteries (for testing) x 3
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Tunnel and nighttime work
On 2016-07-13 04:57:05
Last night was finally unavailable. But was decomposition, etc. disconnection Miatarazu. Not anyhow be.
Tunnel and, night work.
On 2016-07-12 17:37:16
Recently, the time to do because of the high humidity in the tunnel? , Lighting button is not lit at the time of use bad, we are working to prepare a spare light. There is no problem with the brightness. But also silicon band's no perfect.
Use to nighttime work
On 2016-05-24 09:06:39
Band was I thought a little or tight, but is satisfied for now. Because the thing that has been previously used was without any failure for five years, it is unknown future durability.
On 2015-04-17 14:43:30
You can use normally.
Battery case there is a little anxiety because the rubber lid.
Since the focus control does not make sense I think that may be a wide-angle fixed.
Electric construction in the dark
On 2013-02-14 14:15:09
Although I made a comparison of various things, I made this product by being quite bright and lightweight. I can focus the irradiation and it is very good. The negative point is that if there is a collar around the rim of the helmet, the battery box is badly placed, and with a helmet with a shield, it hits when it tilts to hand radiation. When attached with the attached silicone rubber, it is very stable, but it does not look good. Even if the performance is the same, I think that we will replace as soon as things with better design are released.