* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- It is not guaranteed to operate properly in all of PCs and memory cards. Not available to read everything at the same time. It is not supported the functions of copyright protection (magic gate function and ID function, etc.) for various media. As microdrive requires a measurable amount of power, depending on connecting PC and USB hub, supplied power may run short and may not available to use it. IO card with CF size is not supported. It is not supported to the standby, the pause, and the sleep functions. To use the format of SDXC memory card,"exFAT", install Microsoft update program (KB955704) to OS Windows7, Vista (after SP1), XP (after SP2).
- Ver.3.0 compliant "USB (USB Ver.2.0/1.1 upward compatibility)
※ instrument equipped with a USB3.0 port of the corresponding host or adapter of USB3.0 support is required for use as a USB3.0 device.
※ I do not work with USB3.0 in Mac OS. LED does not lig
- Cable Length (cm)
- "xD Picture card compatible slot (3.3V) x1
Memory Stick dedicated slot x1
SD Memory Card compatible slot x1
microSD Card Memory Stick Micro (M2) support slot x1
Compact Flash (TypeII) slot x1 "
- Supported Media
- SDxC memory cards up to "64GB (Class4/6/10) (UHS-I)
SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (Class2/4/6/10) (UHS-I)
SD memory card / (Ver.1.1) / (Pro High Speed) up to 2GB (Class2/4/6/10)
A special adapter (sold separately) is required separately (Class2/4/6) ※ m
- Operating Envrionment
- (Temperatureandhumidity)/-20 to 70degC,20 to 60%
Storage(temperatureandhumidity)/0 to 50degC,20 to 80%Operating
- Power Consumption (mA)
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- (Excluding cable) 98x57x18
- Compatible Models
- OS Support
- Windows 8.1 8(64bit/32bit) 7(64bit/32bit) Vista XP,Mac OS X(10.4 to 10.9)
- USB bus power
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed